Monday, October 19, 2009

What shall I do, What shall I do?

I loved the animation on title sequences that Laurie showed us last week. The ones from Saul Bass were pretty inspiring and I'd love to be able to make something of his style. I actually do videos -- some are just montages of my friends and I, many of them are from trips that I've taken, but most recently, my room mates and I have been discussing doing some online web series that is a reality TV show take on our lives together. We can ourselves the Granby Girls. I think it would be amazing if I could create an opening title sequence using picture cutouts of us and quotes in animated text following along to the clips of our voices. I've always liked Cabbie On The Street's little opening bumper:




I'm definitely going to have to learn how I can incorporate photographs with that cut out look in them, and how to tween their motions. I'm hoping it's going to look pretty wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment